St Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church Fairland
The congregation was constituted on 11 February 1950 in Johannesburg. Services took place in a rented church building of the Swedish Mission in Joubert Park until 1953 when the congregation had their own premises in Homestead Park. The premises were sold and the congregation moved to Fairland were the church building was inaugurated on 23 May 1976.
We have two services every Sunday with Holy Communion – 8:30am German and 10am English. Sunday School also every Sunday during the English Service.